Thursday, May 25, 2006

Not to cause concern

Sat May 13, 2006 10:37 pm

I don't want to alarm anyone but this time the tour has been set up in such a way that some folk might choose to clamber back down to Riversleigh and rest and relax with those who have already opted to stay behind.

Think Herculean Labours and Seven Challenges and you have a hint of what is in store.

If at any stage you want to go back to pottering about on the endless blogs at Soul Food don't hesitate to let me know and I will support your choice. There are thirty of us listed at the moment but I will not be surprised if the numbers reduce. Of course, having said this, many of you will doggedly march on no matter what obstacles are put on your path.

Generally you will travel alone, or with a chosen companions, but there will be times, like this Gala, when everyone has to come together as a collective and present something.

All I can say is that I have heard le Enchanteur whispering and I think it is going to be the journey of a lifetime.

hugs to all and thinking of Leonie who would have ridden by my side.
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home