Monday, June 26, 2006

Bloody Hell

Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:52 pm

le Enchanteur and Captain Wilder have up and left the Calabar. A captain abandoning the ship is unheard of! It is simply not the way to do things I am afraid.

They have left me with instructions to take control and tell everyone to dip into their bags and hot foot it to the Lemurian Abbey. Honestly! How is anyone meant to cope around here?

Rumour hath it, from a very good source, that le Enchanteur and some of the Lemurian Elders have found the Cave of the Ancients and are busily settling in there. Apparently you can all find the cave and will eventually be welcomed but I have been given no specific instructions as to how you are supposed to do that. Something about seven stage and seven doors.
http://soulfoodcafe.wordpress.com/

I figure if you make yourself at home in the Abbey, soak in the environment and practice the Soul Food Way all become clear.

From what I can gather the Captain has transformed herself and is back to being the meeker, milder, housekeeper of the Abbey.

I was told that messages will come through to the Abbey. So if you are not a member of the Abbey make sure to let me know so that I can send an invitation to join it.

much wringing of hands
love Heather

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

word up homie!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home