Monday, June 26, 2006

Launching the ABC of Soul Food Alchemy

Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:55 pm

Hello Everyone

I am excited. Inspiration flew through the door and I launching the ABC as the A to Z of Soul Food Alchemy and Transmutation.

The first page is up but it is still undergoing changes and adjustments as I refine it.

You can work along with me on this project in the Abbey, which is now the main portal to Lemuria and all that Lemuria has to offer. Notice that there is a task. Each page will have tasks and they will only appear gradually so that we have time to adjust and make additions and alterations. All these pages will be organic and you will all be able to make contributions.

Now that the theme is clear some of you may be keen to do some alchemical artist trading cards and photographs that I can incorporate to make it all look just stunning.

Oooh! I love it when I feel creativity surging through my veins.

hugs
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home